Data Driven Dining is a dietary research library designed to help you stay informed and achieve your goals.
Inspired by the confusing, contradictory nutrition information published in the media, Data Driven Dining offers an impartial summary on each topic, presenting clinical evidence both supporting and refuting each claim.
Whether you want to lose weight or lower your cholesterol, use Data Driven Dining to choose a research based strategy to improve your health and change your life.
What would you like to learn about?
Each topic contains a summary and a detailed bibliography with links to the original research. Non-linked topics coming soon!
- Clinical trials comparing various popular diets
- Low carbohydrate diets
- Low fat diets
- Satiety of different macronutrients and diets
- Dietary cholesterol’s effects on blood cholesterol
- Lowering cholesterol with diet
- Carbohydrates and cholesterol (LDL, HDL, and triglycerides)
- Reducing blood pressure with diet
- Salt intake and blood pressure
- Clinical trials